Independent team with more than 20 years of experience in wealth management.
We are a committed and multidisciplinary team that participate promptly in the shareholding of other companies in its different stages, either in its foundation, or in the consolidation phase of the different activities in which the team is specialized.
This allows Family Office Consulting to obtain a constant and updated flow of information on these sectors that we analyze, process and channel with our clients. Each member has a specific function focused on offering an agile and very specific response regarding the subject matter, which makes it easier for us to interact with investments in real time, making consensual decisions with the clients and the people responsible for each of the various projects.
Javier Sanchez Conde
- Law degree from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. MBA and also Master in Financing and Venture Capital from the Instituto de Empresa. Master in Tax Advice from EOI Business School.
- Founder and CEO of Family Office Consulting, Founding Partner and advisor in different companies.
Eva Pesquera Martinez
- Degree in biology at the Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
- She began her career in management and accounting at Consultrans, following with Management and Consulting at Merck, and internal financial specialist at Lindorff and Ágora Financial Advisors.
- Specialist in administrative management, consulting and corporate accounting.
Maria de Cáceres
- Law degree from UNED.
- Master in Business Management and Quality Management, Cantabria.
- Specialist in customer management, development and implementation of quality systems.